This past weekend, Florida’s governor ordered all restaurants in the state be closed to foot traffic — while allowing carry out service to continue. At TripAdvisor’s number one Captiva Island restaurant — Old Captiva House — this policy and others are welcome opportunities to continue to bring you the finest dining experience in Southwest Florida.
Old Captiva House will be open for carry out breakfast and dinners beginning Saturday, March 21. Oasis Pool Bar will provide service 11 AM – 6.30 PM until further notice. Alcohol service is available only with food orders.
In addition, guests should be aware of the following procedures that the restaurants of Sanibel Captiva Beach Resorts have enacted measures in compliance with OSHA 3990 Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19. These include:
- Continue to follow stringent health and safety regulations already in place at all restaurants.
- Continue to follow stringent health and safety regulations requiring sinks, soap and paper towels placed every 15 feet in kitchen and bar service areas.
- Fresh fruit no longer served at bars.
- Straws provided only upon request of guest.
- Menus sanitized after every guest use.
- Service personnel have been advised to avoid physical contact (i.e., hand shaking), practice diligent hygiene and to remain home if they are feeling any cold or flu symptoms.
To view your menu choices, view our Take Out Menu here. Chef Greg Nelson and his team are enthused to continuing wowing guests with Captiva Island’s top dining experience. To order visit our online menu, then call us at 239.472.5161 (X421). Thank you.